Brownian thought space

Cognitive science, mostly, but more a sometimes structured random walk about things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, United States

Chronically curious モ..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

ACCIDENT!

Saw a serious-looking accident. The car turned quickly, and a youngster on a mobike rammed it head-on, the bike turned a double-somersualt over the car, the second one on the kids head! Bloody hell. Guess it's the first time I've seen anything of the sort... the cops even have my number as a witness!

Firefox blues

Firefox hasn't got decent scrolling for the fucking Mac. Naturally, I'm all for Open Source and stuff, so I must just wait in silence. I'm beginning to get pissed off about Macs. As soon as you have something that works, they switch stuff around. Now it's the whole bloody chip! I wish they'd at least make their fucking browser more in line with the whole mozilla stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home