Brownian thought space

Cognitive science, mostly, but more a sometimes structured random walk about things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, United States

Chronically curious モ..

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Indian curiosities

1) Went to get passport photos for some stuff here. The guy carefully twisted me into what he thought was the ideal configuration- the shoulders a little this way, the torso straighter, and the final little turn of the head to my right. Then he gets behing the digital camera and asks me to turn my head to my left again. 2) At the vegetable market, the guy in front of me has these sunglasses where, instead of the more typical European texts like Christian Dior or Chanel, is inscribed the name of (his favourite?) bollywood film, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home