Brownian thought space

Cognitive science, mostly, but more a sometimes structured random walk about things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, United States

Chronically curious モ..

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Skim


It's time to stop previewing and start SKIMming :)
This is one hell of a cool application, specially for reading all those darn papers and working almost exclusively online.

You can quickly annotate and highlight and add stickies and whatnot and saves it in the extended file attributes (which some might find cause to quibble over). Here's a screenshot from a really nice paper(pdf) ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you gave us the Monty Hall problem [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem#Solution] at Poovar ! Interesting. I am Ramray with whom you critiqued the neologisms of Ger Muller (was it intrinsicality or some such term?). If that doesnt register as well, My guide is Stuart Newman. I just came across your blog yesterday and thought I would post a Hello. And thanks for Skim. I have already downloaded it and am using it. Have you heard about Papers [ http://mekentosj.com/papers/ ]?

March 29, 2008 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home