Brownian thought space

Cognitive science, mostly, but more a sometimes structured random walk about things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, United States

Chronically curious モ..

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Chandler

Chandler Burr is a very nice person. Also, by some funny fatequirks, he's a good friend. Just came across the finding (again!) that his story was chosen as a notable story of the year by the Million Writers Awards. The reason I'm particularly chuffed is because I read old drafts of the story :) I hope he keeps sending me drafts! He is definitely a fun writer. The story itself is for reading at the Narrative Magazine, a free online source. He has some secret projects, one of which I'm very very eagerly looking forward to, but which just seems delayed forever. Get off your ass!!!! He's also the writer of two good books: A Separate Creation and The Emperor of Scent (translated into Italian as well..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home